Think. Create. Succeed.
Final admission decisions fall to the school Director. The Director must ensure that the student admitted to Raffles American School are those who are able to benefit from, and contribute to, a high quality elementary to secondary university-preparatory curriculum.
Raffles American School Bangkok will:
- Follow full admission procedures for all completed and submitted applications.
- Execute the school’s admissions so that the admission of new students does not compromise the learning experience of existing students.
- Admit non-native speakers of English who meet all other admissions criteria, who are deemed capable of reaching a reasonable level of English language proficiency by the end of grade 11, and for whom there are sufficient spaces and resources.
- Admit students with mild learning needs who meet all other admissions criteria, and for whom there are sufficient spaces and resources.
- English Language Learners (ELL) target percentage is not to exceed 30% of the class enrollment.